Guiding Development Projects from Vision to Reality
It takes a unique set of skills and experience to realize a successful real estate development project. Over the past 30 years, John Lucero has been involved in the construction and redevelopment of nearly two dozen hotels, including such notable properties as the Hilton Hawaiian Village in Waikiki and the Marriott Marquis in New York City.
Lucero’s ability to leverage relationships at the federal, state and local level, combined with his extensive experience in public and private bond issues, tax increment financing, and tax credit financing with federal, state and local government agencies, place him in a unique position to help clients achieve their development goals.
From putting a deal together at the front end, to serving as the bridge between the developer, government authorities and sources of finance, Lucero can get projects off the ground and keep them moving through completion.
- Identifying and securing sources of private and public funding
- Developing contingency plans to minimize Owner’s exposure to loss or damage
- Developing and implementing strategic plans to pave the way for dealings with elected public officials and community stakeholders
- Assisting Owner with land use, zoning and permitting decisions
- Selecting and negotiating contracts with architectural and engineering design professionals
- Developing budgets for the predevelopment and construction phases of the project
- Preparing a detailed project development schedule to include regulatory, financing, design and construction phases
- Contact John Lucero for expert help with your real estate development project.